100% Pure Transparent Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Crystal Facial Mask
In fact, the skin has hyaluronic acid that helps the skin to absorb water from the body or the skin surface and enhances the water-retention capacity of the skin. The environment for the elastic fibers and collagen is filled with moisture after the hyaluronic acid absorbs water, so the skin becomes elastic.
However, the Hyaluronic Acid in the skin starts decreasing from 25 years old. The water content in the skin also decreases with the hyaluronic acid, and the skin will lose elasticity and shine. Pay attention to the hydrophility, water absorption and moisturizing ability of the skin at the same time in order to hold the water and youth of the skin. And the hyaluronic acid has such function.
The research shows that Hyaluronic Acid must be used with adequate moisture in order to get better results. The Hydration Crystal Collagen Facial Mask carries large amounts of water, and the closed and moist space greatly gears up the absorption of Hyaluronic Acid. Therefore, it is a perfect skin care product if the Hyaluronic Acid goes together with the Hydration Crystal Collagen Facial Mask.
Deep Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Crystal Facial Mask is entirely made from marine collagen, hyaluronic acid and other moisturizing ingredients. The Hyaluronic Acid deeply permeates the skin via the closed and efficient permeable system of Hydration Crystal Collagen Facial Mask, forms net structure with the water in the gel layer, holds the water, and makes the skin moist, elastic, soft and smooth.
Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acid, Glycerin, Argireline, Vitamin E, Rose Oil, Preservative, and Purified Water.
Applications: wash the face first, open the packet, take out the crystal mask, place on the face, remove it after 20~30 minutes, wash the left essences on the face or dry them with facial tissue. SINGLE USE ONLY.
1. Do not use the product if skin has problems – such as wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sunburn, swelling, sore or shedding.
2.Store it in a cool and dry place, and avoid high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
3. Keep out of reach of children.