Natural Hair Removal Wax Strips
Summer Hot sale product (Hair Remover/ Depilatory Product) :
Body Honey Sugar Cold Waxing Kit Set-
380g cold wax + 10pcs depilatory paper + 1pc Spatula
Color: Transparent Light Yellow
Body Waxing Strips - Ready Home Use Honey Sugar Cold Wax Kit Set
Directions for use:
1. Heat wax using any professional wax warm if necessary. Do not microwave. (No need heat if under high temperature environment.)
2. CAUTION: WAX MAY BE HOT IF HEATED. Always test on inside of wrist before applying.
3. Clean the area to be epilated and then pat dry.
4. Using a spatula, spread a thin layer of the wax over the area to be treated in the direction of hair growth.
5. press epilating strip onto the area, smoothing firmly in the direction of hair growth.
6. Hold skin taut and quickly remove strip in the opposite direction, keeping strip close to the skin.
7. Apply firm pressure to the area using finger or palm to calm epilated skin.
8. Never apply additional wax over freshly epilated skin.
This product may cause burns if not used carefully. Always test a small amount of wax on the inside of the wrist before use. Should not be used by persons with diabetes and circulatory problems, or who are susceptible to infection. Do not use over varicose veins moles or warts. Do not use on eyelashes, inside nose or ears or no chapped, irritated, sunburned or cut skin. Avoid application on areas that involve intimate contact without appropriate testing.
Users of Retin-A, Alpha Hydroxy or other chemical exfoliants should discontinue use of those products two weeks prior to waxing. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid geting contact with eyes, if this happen, rinse with water thoroughly. Store in dry, cool place.
Packing qty: 24boxes/carton
Carton size: 37.5*28*21cm
30,500boxes per 20' container
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Wax Strips are more effective when warm. To warm - rub the wax strips between hands for 30 seconds.
2. Ensure the skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturizers. Hair should be between 2-5mm long for best results.
3. Gently pull the strips apart exposing the wax surface. Ensure the wax surface does not come into contact with anything until the strip is used
4. With the wax side facing the skin, firmly smooth the strip in the same direction as hair growth, for approximately 10 seconds, ensuring strip is securely fixed to the skin.
5. Holding the skin taut to avoid discomfort, quickly pull the strip back on itself against the direction your hair grows, keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible.
6. Repeat as necessary. Strips can be reused several times, until not sticky.
7. Remove excess wax on skin with either a clean cotton wool pad or tissue - moistened with baby oil
When using this product for the first time, or on a new part of your body, ALWAYS TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the wax to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the instructions for use, including the use of the moisturizing finishing wipes. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair. In case of extreme skin reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with full treatment. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
For use on arms, under arms, legs and bikini line and face. Not suitable for use on the head, breast, perianal or genital areas or around the eyes.
not use on skin that is irritated, sun burnt, broken, moles, varicose veins or scars. If in doubt, consult your doctor before use.
Do not use if you have previously suffered an adverse reaction to waxing. Consult your doctor before use if you are taking any medication which can affect your skin or if you suffer from a skin related disorder.
Do not use this product if you are diabetic or elderly.
If you are using a wax product for the first time, we strongly recommend that you start by waxing the leg area only. On more sensitive areas ensure you only wax the same area once during a waxing session.
Do not use within 2 hours of showering, bathing or sunbathing.
The product is suitable for use when pregnant, but may in some cases can cause bruising. If you have any concerns please consult your doctor before use.
Do not swallow or digest this product. If this occurs immediately seek for medical advice.
Keep out of the reach of children.
After waxing it is normal for the skin to turn pink or red. If you experience discomfort, burning sensation or bruising, apply a cold compress to the affected area. If symptoms do not disappear within 24 hours, seek for medical advice.
We also make your esteemed private label,
"YOUR BRAND, OUR PRODUCT".
Some of our service customers:
99 CENTS, BIG LOTS, HBC, K-MART, A.C. MOORE, BJ'S, CVS, DOLLAR TREE (DT), DOLLARAMA L.P, DSI, FAMILIY DOLLAR,, FRED'S, GIFTCRAFT, HOME DEPOT, IDEAL-PUBLIX, JAS, REGENT, RITE AID, POUNDLAND, SOLO UN PRECIO, WALDO'S, WAL-MART, ZELLERS and etc.